This is from class Wednesday 8/24: Dot + Visual Grammar, where we did 12 versions of each gestalt principle, with three themes to explore. My three themes were pills (medication), books, and nature. Out of all three I really like my nature photos, because I wanted to explore these principles through the environment instead of just objects. I also like my pills as well because I feel like they visually explain each principle better than the other two. I am going to post my favorite ones, as well as my contact sheet.
This post is going to be combining a few different class days in Visual Communication I. Wednesday 9/7 : We toured the Print Shop and got our information to print our final version of our Visual Order: Gestalt books. I did not get a desk crit with Emmy that day. Monday 9/12: I was absent this day with a doctor's note, but I sent my mockup to Emmy, while others brought their printed mockups to class for group critiques. Wednesday 9/14: This day we started our new project Monday Prototyping, which has it's own blog post. For Gestalt, I wanted to make this note to place the feedback I got on my mockup. Tyler Make body text lowercase. Words in capital letters have the same shape (a rectangle) so, they’re harder to distinguish Rethink horizontal lines, everything is already distinguishable in their own space Rethink border around both left and right side How to make everything more related First few pages have block behind text, but not the rest Emmy Too s...



Comments
Post a Comment